Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[73 / 6 / 1]

We were all in tears

No.13892508 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
“I just ran into her [Aliyah], almost hysterically crying,” she [Morgan] explained. “[Aliyah] was asking if it’s true that none of the talent wants to work with her.” We exchanged confused looks. I didn’t know Aliyah well, but I’d had nothing but great interactions with her. She was one of the sweetest girls in the locker room.

“Why would she think that?” I asked. [Morgan responded] “They wanted her to come back from her shoulder injury right away, but she said she needed more time. That’s when Bruce Prichard told her that all the producers were trying to bury her and no one wanted to work with her. She was really upset.”

I felt my jaw and fists clench at the mere mention of his name. Bruce Prichard was another Vince McMahon crony. If “What did you say you do here?” was a person, it would be him. No one knew what exactly his job was or how he got it. He was the type of guy who carries a briefcase just so it looks like he’s doing something, yet somehow, he’d wormed his way up to executive producer, handpicked by Vince because he knew Bruce was the kind of guy you could control from a distance through an earpiece.”