Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / 1]

do people watch AEW ironically?

No.14209425 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
it's so bad and memeable. but is that on purpose? the owner looks ridiculous, and do this trolly 4chan shit that we'd be laughing at how boomers react by taking it seriously (which is what's happening)

Punk told us that he doesn't care about making a profit, what if Khan is just a rich autistic anon doing it for the laffs?

WWE im invested to want them to create an emotional connection to myself so I'll care to watch, but just watching AEW last night I had to stop literally every few minutes because something absolutely dumb and illogical happens that's hilarious on various levels and i make clips of it .. which then leads to me watching more wondering what ill see next.

this isn't WCW 2000 bad, there's definitely lame straight up indi shit on AEW sometimes butlast nights episode was so dumb but also a hell of a lot more enjoyable than Raw after mania was

WHY WERE THERE 3 RANDOM CORDS NEATLY PLACED ON THE TABLE NEXT TO THE ENTRANCE RAMP that Joe cleared off

every promo had illogical metaphors and refrences and analogies 100x worse than Nash's adjective, there's so much shit that when you think back and laugh, because these aren't botches, they're promos

i think AEW is the Starship Troopers of professional wrestling