Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / 1]

Whacha booking, anons?

No.14272244 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I downloaded the Shifting Sands (January 2006) database today, took over TNA as Shane McMahon and I'm doing a little story where a richfag like Shane buys TNA and uses his money to propel TNA past WWE and Shane's daddeh (I'm gonna hire a bunch of big stars and use the money cheat if I go in the red).
Very early so no stories aside from the pre existing ones, but I got Jericho and Jeff Hardy signed. Also got Test and 50 year old Terry Funk. Tried snatching Lesnar and Steiner but they declined and signed deals with NJPW and WWE respectively.
Also got the 1995 Database where I took over BCW (Scott D'Amore's Ontario based fed) as Harley Race. Currently have Steve Austin as my world champ feuding with Barry Darsow and Jacques Rougeau managed by Harley Race in a gigadimes triple threat feud that's drawing way higher ratings than it has any right to. Also I fucked up and got bad RNG and got sued for $100k cus I had copyrighted music for entrances and then I doubled down on my retardation by upping my production to get a TV deal with a TV station that's got okay coverage all over Canada so now I'm firmly in the minus but I'm having le fun booking it even though I am very much too non-autistic for this game.