Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / 1]

No.14314633 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Please take notice of the tuneful and melodic sound produced by my composition. I implore you to give your attention to my musical piece, for it is truly special and deserving of recognition. Behold, this is my unique and exceptional melody, one that I am proud to present and share with you. So do not hesitate any longer, and feast your ears upon the harmonious tones of my exceptional creation, for it is truly a delightful sensation.

It is evident that you possess a strong belief in your superiority, as evidenced by the way you carry yourself and your disdainful reaction towards me. Your constant attempts to assert your dominance only fuels my desire to distance myself from your toxic leadership. I have reached my limit and am infuriated by the current circumstances. Therefore, I must make it known that I will no longer tolerate your behavior. In this moment, I am determined to express myself freely and without reservation. I refuse to conform to your expectations and will assert my own way, regardless of any opposition, as it is my path or nothing at all. This is the moment where I will make my voice heard and unapologetically stand up for what I believe in. It will be done my way, without compromise, as it has always been and will continue to be. My terms or the ultimate rejection.