Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 6 / 1]

No.14657254 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>What, you want me to shoot with this interview, I'm gonna fuckin' shoot with it. I'm gonna tell you how I feel whether you like it or not! It's about four years ago - Madison Square Garden, I walked to the ring to say goodbye to my friends. Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Shawn Michaels. Who got punished for that, JR? Me. I did. You know why? Because you didn't have the balls, nobody in the office had that balls to do it to anybody else. They did it to me. And why? Because I was the easy one. I was the one that would take it. 'Good old Triple H, he'll rise to the occasion later on. Don't worry about it, he'll come through. We can take care of that now, punish him and get rid of that. He'll come back later.'

>Well, you know what? That makes me sick in my stomach. Every time I look at you guys, it makes me sick to think what you did to me, holding me back. You guys talk about being students of the game? I am the fucking game, JR! There is nobody that eats, sleeps, or breathes this business more than me! And now, it's my time to prove that to the world! SummerSlam is my time to take what is mine and that is becoming the WWF Champion.

Holy shit