Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 3 / 1]

Ahhhh it's your day, Chief

No.14743623 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's Tribal Chief day everyday but today is truly your special day. 25th of May. This day belongs to you. You own it. It's yours. I have no idea where to begin, it's impossible to express my feelings towards you with just written words for what you have produced, for what you have selflessly shared with us the past 4 years. The greatest title reign of all time, the greatest wrestling written story of all time, the greatest presence in professional wrestling ever. I feel the aura just saying your name. The way you carried yourself, the way you carried the Universal title, the way you carried the title alongside the WWE world title, the way you carried the Undisputed title. You took this industry into your palms, put it on your back and made it great again. Your greatness has fed & is feeding many, adding huge paychecks after paychecks into their accounts because of where you have brought this industry to. Back to mainstream, back to being a main spotlight in the entertainment industry. A game changer, the head of the table.