Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[56 / 6 / 1]

Legitimately what the actual fuck causes all these modern faggots to be so boring?

No.14893073 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is it multiple countless factors or it is it just one? These faggots grew up during the peak of entertainment... you'd think they'd translate that experience into something even better but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....what do these "people" do in real life? Do they wake up everyday at 6am and take a bunch of depression pills or something? Have they been kept away from people their entire lives which explains their lack of social ability? I'm just flabbergasted at how fucking lame these guys are....it's almost like you have to put in a great deal of effort to be THIS boring...THIS dull....how do these people even make it in the industry when that requires being connected with others? Who the fuck is giving these clowns the time of day? WHO? I've always been a social reject I suppose, but I myself have 10 million times the personality these fuck heads have. I just can't comprehend how somebody can be such a little bitch. Feels like these people should just be euthanized from society.