Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 4 / 1]

Legendary 20-time champion "would have been done" if he spoke out against Vince McMahon

No.14915559 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Former WWE Superstar Ryback recently claimed that a legendary 20-time champion would have been in trouble if he spoke out while Vince McMahon was in charge.

Randy Orton started his career with World Wrestling Entertainment in 2000 and performed in the company's then-developmental territory, Ohio Valley Wrestling. The Viper jumped ship to the main roster in 2002 and has since become one of the biggest names in the pro wrestling world. He has won several titles during his illustrious career and is still performing at the highest level.

During a recent edition of Ryback TV, the former WWE Superstar talked about how someone as great as Randy Orton struggled with his booking in WWE at one point.

The 42-year-old also mentioned that wrestlers nowadays speak out if they don't like something, but that was not the case when Vince McMahon was in charge, as he believed that even a veteran like Randy Orton would have been in trouble if he spoke out against McMahon.

>"I just remember too like things were weird with my booking and he was one of the few people that came up like in a high position and he just goes, 'What the f are they doing to you?' and I go, 'Randy there's more going on than me' because I knew all the legal stuff going on and he just goes, 'That ain't right.' I saw that he struggled with his booking for a period when like a lot of people, all the top guys do, like it's crazy. I think now people are having more courage to speak out now that he [Vince McMahon] is fully gone. If he [Randy Orton] would have done that [speak out] before with Vince in charge, he would have been done," he said. [From 00:51 to 01:27]

Check out the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4KbAwmT0PQ

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/news-legendary-20-time-champion-current-wwe-star-would-done-claims-ryback-spoke-vince-mcmahon