Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 3 / 1]

Former Intercontinental Champion rules out potential WWE return in a non-wrestling role

No.14955558 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A former WWE Intercontinental Champion has ruled out a return in a non-wrestling role. If and when this star does return, it will no doubt blow the roof off the place.

The star in question is none other than Ryback. The powerhouse has been away from the wrestling ring, thanks to injuries but thankfully for him, he is now recovering well. And by the looks of it, he can't wait to get back into the squared circle.

He was asked by a fan if he would be interested in coming back in a non wrestling role such as a commentator or backstage interviewer with either WWE or AEW. His answer to that was a resounding no and he explained in detail what he expects to happen soon.

>“No, it’s all or nothing at this stage for what I’ve overcome. I will never retire and give up on myself while my health has returned. I just have to get cleared for my right shoulder and I’m in better shape and health overall now than in wrestling. I have the opportunity to do something very special if I can just finish it and do the impossible,” he wrote.

Ryback left WWE on bad terms and it seems like the pain of that still lingers on for him. Even with Triple H now at the helm, it seems like a return to his old company is seemingly off the cards.

He was speaking on his Ryback TV podcast when he revealed what was stopping him from going back.

>"I sent Hunter a long message and just told him exactly how I felt about everything and I said, 'You have to be a man and be willing to sit down and acknowledge the past and the mistakes you guys made on things (...) I will never ever come back there unless you guys do the right thing,'" said Ryback.

It will be interesting to see if Ryback ever manages to go back to WWE. If and when that happens, fans will be eager to know what kind of gimmick he will portray.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/aew/news-former-intercontinental-champion-rules-potential-wwe-return-non-wrestling-role