Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[62 / 8 / 1]

Cagematch turns heel on AEW

No.15021047 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>[3.0] "Worst episode of Collision ever. First 80 minutes features nothing worth watching. Womens tag match was solid, main event was pretty good, and the Jarrett video package was really good. Everything else was a complete waste of time. The Jericho Learning Teee stuff actively makes me want to not watch and I used it as my bathroom break. The Iron Savages have no business being on AEW TV and whoever approved Jacked Jameson getting a mic should be fired. No sense in putting Premiere Athletes on TV. Ultimo Guerrero is completely washed."

>[2.0] "Another bad show, too stuffed with 8 fights of which 4 were squash and for it takes away points. The womens tag was good, Okada vs Ultimo Guerrero was slow but entertaining and Will Ospreay vs Brian Cage was the best match. The rest is a dull, meaningless show. The christian's story with House of Black came to nothing. Neither a promo nor a confrontation, something so that I can give a continuation.Tony Khan must divide the roster and give it that classic approach that Collision had in its beginnings. The note is fair."

>[2.0] "I expect nothing from 2024 AEW, but I still wind up disappointed. A spiralling, hopeless two hours full of underwhelming matches and bland storytelling.

>[4.0] "Put it plain and simple if Collision is for sickos, then consider me someone who was vomiting and dry heaving at what I saw for most of the night."