Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 3 / 1]

BRYAN DANIELSON IS A RAPE VICTIM

No.15144050 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
another day bumping ignored nash threads that can't draw organically PRETENDING (thats best part) their meme is over and wasting 5 yrs of life on it for free was worth it in cope. No noise/waves or anything of note made in real world. Zero meme growth. No chance of going viral as it got expsoed as bullshit yrs ago and it didn't get much traction either bc it's really not that interesting.

The only thing which im curious about is how many more yrs will these idiots waste spamming nash threads on a dead board? it's just crazy to me how they don't get paid yet they persists wasting their time on it when it's clear its boring and played out. They just repeat the same stuff ffor yrs everyday. I believe repetitiveness is a sign of autism. Austim and being an incel virgin... that what i feel is their problem and why they can't move on.

Also the sunk cost fallacy of having of save face that half a decade of effort for free was a good use of their time. When the reality it was/is a worthless pointless waste of time that will get them nowhere in life and they'll regret in 10 yrs time when they realize how fast time goes and how short life is.

Also you never worked us EVER. Regardless of what you think. Calling me wolfie and lundy (neither of them) or saying Im black (hilter would have approved of my aryan genes) just goes to show what morons you are. Just 2 examples of many.