Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 1]

No.15302573 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You must not have a life. Obvioulsy there's few of you but still... you must all lack social life, don't work, don't have gf, don't groom... that's impression you give me. I also find it hilarious bc your have no result of any signifance from samefag bumping ignored Nash threads all day. Nobody talks about it in real world. You make zero news. LOL. Such a waste of time!. Do it for rest of your life... it just interesting to me how long it will take before it dawns on you how pointless and worthless what you are doing is. I have to imagine you're either young or mentally ill. Life is short and you're wasting it. WASTING IT! All of you who spend any legth of time doing this kek.

You don't make us seethe. Never have. FTR.You're morons who make up BS. Like calling me wolfie or lundy and saying im black or bald which im neither. LOL Again you're contained to 4chan like incel bitches making no waves LOL. We also know you will NEVER go viral. Your meme was exposed as BS years ago.

Your avergae thread has 20 samefagged comments... the world has 7+ billion people. LOL.

Bryan Danielson was raped+gaped in 2010 by gay black man.

Oh another thing i'll add is i also find it hilarious that this is like a full-time job you have to do for free now bc we worked you into shoot so bad. YOUR LIFE is samefag bumping ignored threads all day. It's actually amazing we have this power over you. That we changed the course of your life for the WORSE! it makes me happy you are ruining your lives doing this instead of seeking to improve it.