Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / 1]

Q&A-Ry: MVP, AEW, Cena

No.15306943 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dropping tomorrow on all your favorite podcast apps:
>Alex is asked if he’s been keeping up with AEW lately and he admits he’s been “swamped” and hasn’t had a chance. He did see highlights of Ospreay/MJF which he calls “very inspiring” and admits that he wishes he and Miz could have had a similar match had the stars aligned.
>”The Miz vs Riley was a hot feud for quite a while. And I started rebuilding myself in NXT, to the point that I would have been a credible threat to anyone on that roster. Had Miz won the world title again, I think I was pencilled in as his first big feud. But they went a different way in 2016, it is what it is, and Miz never hit that height again.”
>Alex is asked about the current status of MVP (note that this episode was recorded this past weekend)
>”MVP is obviously a huge talent and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t see value in him within the WWE. Hunter and I don’t have the relationship I had with Vince, but we still talk pretty often and I’ve hyped up MVP constantly to him. I want the inflatable tunnel back, seriously, the nostalgia pop would be wild. Imagine Lashley running at you through a giant tunnel.”
>Alex is asked to comment on the pending retirement of John Cena.
>”Let’s cut to the chase, he and I did not get along for a very long time. Even when I was in creative, he and I kept a wide berth from each other. But he’s a hell of a talent. Maybe he didn’t see that in me, but I can be the bigger man here and say he’s a huge talent that left a huge mark on our industry. Do I think I should be part of his retirement? Of course. Run back Miz vs Cena for the world title at Mania, have me cost Cena the match, and let’s do a career vs career match at Summerslam or something. If you don’t think I’m big enough then how about I fight Cena in a cage match at the Rumble or Crown Jewel? You look at his big rivals, the ones still in WWE? It’s Orton, Miz, me, AJ Styles, and CM Punk. That’s a murderer’s row of talent.