Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 7 / 1]

Whitepill me on AEW bros

No.15352278 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Day one AEW fan here
I don't know how much longer I can take AEW being laughed at anymore.
We had the momentum and the trajectory to be caught up to the fed in ticket sales and ratings by now, but our show hasn't even touched 800K in months. All in has barely sold more than half of what it sold last year and ticket sales in the US are in the gutter.
The shows are starting to resemble the fed more and more with their sports entertainment bullshit
I keep reminding the drones that SlopDown was cancelled but they just no sell it and laugh at us.
Worst of all, Tony was supposed to announce the new WBD TV deal on Dynamite this week, we were assured about that by based dirtsheets, and yet the announcement never came. The NBA leaving TNT seemed like a ray of hope that our show would now get more attention and money from WBD and we could laugh at the edrones but now it turns out that WBD is suing the NBA, completely ignoring AEW in the process.
We got 3 huge game changers this year but 2 out of 3 of them look like Jabronis and GOATsprey keeps getting humped in the face by Daniel Garcia who is trapped in his retarded sports entertainment character
Whitepill me on this promotion that i have loved for all these years bros, I can't take it anymore.