Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / 1]

No.15630497 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The fact you think we care about tristen dying is HILARIOUS. Years you've been posting about this dead cunt. Obbsessing over it. LOL you fucking incel reatrds. All bc you think it works us yet it doesn't.

Never thought about him while he was alive. Didn't know him. Know nothing about him. I had few mins of empathy for Kev when i learned the news 2 years ago. But I had same when Flair's son died and Jerry Lawler's and when Roman's borther died. That's just being a human being. But then I moved on in mins bc like said don't give fuck about him really bc don't know them.

My family is alive and well. Tristen dying is a REALITY. It's a fact we accept. Nor or we bothered by. Our goal was ALWAYS to ruin you GAY FANFIC LIFES WORK. So I'm just making it known again that you are wasting your time thinking mocking tristen effects us in anyway. And for past 2 years everytime you posted about him you wasted your time.

Just like calling us wolfie and lundy or saying we were black or baad or 50 years old. Or that we fuck trannies. ALL UNTRUE. None of your bullshit works. Nor has it EVER worked.

I can go about my life daily bc you don't have a fn clue who i am. You've never even got the country correct where I'm from.

Bottom line is YOUR MEME IS DEAD. threads ignored and you failed to go viral AGAIN this weekend despite wasting all your time samefagging and monitoring LOL

Lots of txt yes. But no seethe. Im just drinking protein shake after run. And cooling down.