Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 2 / 1]

Will Danielson flop as AEW champion like the cord did yesterday?

No.15718717 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yesterday proved their gay is meme is dead just like we said. You don't and never worked us. Whole thing is just beyond boring and has been for long time. We've mentally checked out due to getting pussy regularly and knowing you will do sweet FA. You have no lives and/or mentally ill. Even after the epic fail yesterday you're still back reposting the same IGNORED unfunny stuff. Just makes me think you have no life and don't have sex.

You must have super low IQ's to think spamming an ALREADY EXPOSED AS FAKE NEWS meme on some dimeless twitter accounts was gonna make it go viral. BUT it does prove, us mocking you not going viral everyday CUT YOU DEEP. That's HILARIOUS - we work you incels into a shoot. Not the first time either - seems you guys take it to heart when we mock you. Meaning we hold the power over you not vice versa but you're too dumb to figure this out.

Also you wasted precious time/life doing it again. Hours spamming ontwitter like no life incel virgin retards haha... can't get that time back im afraid.

I'll leave you losers with random comment I saw someone say...

Have you ever heard the phrase beaten like a dead horse? What do you think is going to happen a full year later of the same joke being spammed 50 times (at least) a day on the same board where the same people see it day in and day out? Personally was never for me. And that's fine. Different people, different sense of humor. But even if it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen in my life there's no way that after a year of it being shoved in my face the way this joke has been plastered on this board would I still be laughing. You gotta move on man>
>they have been doing it for 6 years actually
Has it been that long? Christ. I've only been on here for about a little under two years or so. Reeks of mental illness. And not the haha this guy's retarded poke fun at kind either. But like an actual compulsion. Seek help Nash posters