Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 2 / 1]

No.15743306 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Bobby Heenan on Tony Schiavone:
>I thought Tony Schiavone was the worst because he didn't like the fans, he didn't like the wrestlers, and he wouldn't tell Mike Tenay and I anything that was going on.
>His secret to life was "knowledge is power" so he felt if he knew something, he was more powerful.
>Nice, big deal you know this guy's going over, who cares? And sometimes they wouldn't tell us what was going on they said we wanted to be like a shoot, "Well how would you react?" So I told them, I said I would say nothing cause you've never seen one. It don't happen, it's an entertainment business. If they never could understand that. They could not understand it.
On Schiavone accusing him of being a drunk:
>Man has a couple beers after the match, maybe some after the airplane after a flight. The Dodgers got a play and have a drink going home. Everybody did, if you don't then what are you doing? Then you're hanging around Tony Schiavone drinking Ovaltine at nine o'clock looking at a back edition of Hustler and no one knew you had. With your wife in the back edition of Beaver Hunting.