Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[171 / 90 / 1]

/AEW/ - All Elite Women General - Title Tuesday Edition

No.16012524 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The women of AEW & ROH

WrestleDream Oct 12th
>Mariah May (c) v Willow Nightingale or Dr. Britt Baker, DMD for the AEW Women's World Championship

Dynamite Title Tuesday Oct 8th
>Mercedes Moné (c) (c) v Emi Sakura for both the TBS Championship & NJPW Women's STRONG Championship
>Willow Nightingale v Dr. Britt Baker, DMD - winner to face Mariah May at WrestleDream for the AEW Women's World Championship

Collision Oct 5th
>Willow Nightingale def. Trish Adora - Mariah May observed from ringside and got into a physical altercation with Nightingale after the match.
>Kris Statlander def. Zoey Lynn - Kamille took out Statlander after the match as Mercedes Moné watched from ringside.

Rampage Oct 4th
>Queen Aminata def Harley Cameron - Serena Deeb attacked Aminata after the match but Dr. Britt Baker, DMD chased her off.
>Kamille def. Zoey Lynn
>Kris Statlander said she has gone back to her beginnings and is a 'born again Kristen'. She then came face to face with Mercedes Moné and Kamille.

Trades
>STARDOM Oct 5th: Mayu Iwatani (c) def. 'Timeless' Toni Storm to retain the IWGP Women's Championship - after the match Storm wandered out of the building and into the Nagoya night.
>CMLL Viernes Espectacular Oct 11th: La Catalina v 'Timeless' Toni Storm
>Leila Grey to release her debut single and accompanying music video on October 11th.
>Tam Nakano wants to challenge NJPW Strong Women's Champion Mercedes Moné at the Tokyo Dome, saying "Moné has the belt that I wasn't able to get during my dark period. I still harbor a grudge against Moné for using me as a scapegoat."

Previous: >>15975442

General Archive:
https://archive.palanq.win/pw/search/subject/All%20Elite%20Women%20General/