Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 5 / 46]

No.4646269 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
“I don’t think he did anything to actually leave The New Day behind,” the ex-performer said on his Hall of Fame podcast (H/T WrestlingNews.co). He still wore The New Day gear. He still did the clap in between just to keep people in tune to, ‘I’m still New Day. I’m still representing New Day.’ So, why wouldn’t he go back to The New Day when the run is over?”

“I said maybe Big E should have shed a couple things and make that time, that run, his own, and make that run about Big E. I don’t think Big E throughout his run really ever made the run about Big E. I think that might be part of the problem.

“Social media and stuff like that, there’s a time to actually use it, and I think it was a perfect time for Big E to actually use social media and say, ‘To hell with The New Day. To hell with Kofi and Xavier. I don’t have time to be messing around and playing games right now. Out with the old and in with the New Big E.'”

“For Big E to be thinking about himself as far as getting over, and I think he got over, but something was lacking.”