Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / 10]

No.4651379 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I see a lot of people online and in wrestling communities trying to tear down the ol' Shane with what they consider the "Worst promo of all time" but in reality we the masses have been too dumb to understand the level of kino that Shane was throwing down
>Everyone over the years have attributed the "I should gets... really, get what's on my chest" line as being a sign that Shane doesn't know how to talk
>In actuality what Mr. McMahon means is he's watched the CM Punk pipebomb several times and is referencing a specific line in it and is prepared to shoot on Braun if things go wrong
>The line "you fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down" is then him saying that he intends to throw Braun off of a cell in their inevitable wrestlemania match
>Finally the line "BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH BRAUUUUN"
>Buh Buh is also known as Buh Buh Ray Dudley. He is called Buh Buh because it sounds like Bubba, a common hick name
>Shane is then implying that Braun is a dumbass country hick
It's time to face the facts, that even while ballooned of his ass on enough drugs to be thrown from a high spot, Shane McMahon could still cut a more cerebral promo than anyone else in the history of the business.