Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[72 / 3 / 27]

No.4718600 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
[Sad News]
At today’s press conference Tsukushi Haruka has announced that she will be retiring on May 4th at the Yokohama Budoukan show.

I, Tsukushi Haruka, will retire on May 4th at the Yokohama Budokan tournament. I made my professional wrestling debut at the age of 12 when I was in the 6th grade. It's been 12 years since then. I spent half my life being a professional wrestler.The reason I'm retiring is that when I was in high school, I took education as my elective class and became interested in work involving child education. However, at that time I only thought about continuing my work as a pro wrestler, which I loved.

Half my life has been spent as a pro wrestler. I will be 25 years old this year. I want to challenge myself in doing various activities other than pro wrestling. I want to reach my full potential. This feeling has been growing in me for over a year. I also felt that I wanted to continue wrestling, which I loved. However, I would like to see the world outside of pro wrestling and my reason for retiring is because that feeling was stronger.

Winning a tag belt with my tag partner Tsukasa Fujimoto. My homecoming at Kamisu. My expedition in Mexico. Holding P's Party shows as its producer. Winning the ICExInfinity belt. Everything that I wanted to do and all my dreams regarding pro wrestling, I was able to fulfill them all in the Ice Ribbon ring. Everyone at Ice Ribbon has been through both hard times and fun times. I ran into big obstacles and stumbled a lot. Looking back, I loved a very happy pro wrestling life. I love everyone in Ice Ribbon. I'm grateful to Ice Ribbon for accepting my decision to retire in this situation.