Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / 3]

Highlights from Q&A-Ry Podcast

No.4804960 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
On Dolph Ziggler as NXT champ:
>Dolph is the 2nd most underrated star in WWE history, after only me. I’m kidding of course. But he’s a huge Star and having he and Mandy as anchors for NXT is leading us into a bright future. There’s a lot more coming.
On Regal to AEW:
>I won’t lie, I was angry. This is a guy who would be dead without the WWE. And he goes over to steal food from our families? Not good. But he’s always had financial problems, I don’t want to say much more than that, but he’s obviously not the man he was. It’s sad to see him paraded out on TV for a few nickels.
On Wrestlemania:
>This will get our biggest show ever, no hyperbole. Two nights, no filler. Stone Cold WILL be there, so make sure you watch. Vince might be in someone’s corner, just saying. Stone Cold and Vince, just like the golden days, so you gotta watch. Tickets are still available and I highly suggest you go in person, there will be a giant surprise for people there.
On Cody Rhodes:
>No comment, but keep watching. You might be surprised.
On future WWE plans:
>NXT is key to our future, obviously we see a lot in Bronn. Toxic Attraction, too. We also have hired a lot of great athletes who are showing incredible progress already. Within 10 years you could see a Wrestlemania event you wouldn’t even dream of now. Roman vs some guy who we just hired. Charlotte vs a woman you’ve never heard of. We’re in an incredible spot.