Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 3 / 9]

No.4821192 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I thought it was going to be another boring stale program when 3.0 and the Latinx guys came out. I am so happy to be wrong and it's about time for a heel Jericho. Swagger can't act for shit. Has this guy had acting lessons yet in his 20 year career? Somebody needs to tell him how and now.

When Cole says the bucks are his friends and he won't quit until he hears and new champion you can see the conviction and confidence to Pages fear. I legit believe he'll do all he can backstage to get the title and Page knows it.

Maybe I'm being worked but it should be safe to assume Cole will be the champion at least once before he retires. It's just a matter of time. Unbelievable promo by what was a lost cause in Cole from all the riddiculous crap. Page is wearing his brokeback vest again.

This Regal promo is unbelievably wonderful to hear. We've all loved him since the attitude days and hearing him thank Tony is a treat. It's a nice dichotomy between Bryan and Mox as Regal puts it and a delight hearing him cut a promo on the inner workings of his mind.

Another surprise FTR fire horseman

Another interesting Hardy turn. I couldn't understand anything Andrade was saying and I understand Spanish. So sick of Hardy's shitty faction about time something new happens.

Lol Hardy comes out to Sting. Victory roads nostalgia hits. Jeff and Darby in same ring, interesting. Dang the tag division is getting stacked. And Dem Boys haven't even debuted yet.

For a tall guy Swerve sounds like a chipmunk.

Good promo by Wardlow. Good to see he's not just another big idiot who can't talk. His mum has a heart of gold and I like this guy just a little bit more. Sights set on champion and with a little more experience I'm all for it one day. Good for him.

Good to see Keith Lee. Can the Italian mobster guy who's name I forget suck any harder?