Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 1 / 13]

I hated Cody.

No.4931121 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I did and I'm not afraid to admit it. I hated him for creating AEW and I hated him even more for leaving the WWE Universe behind. I was one of those people who laughed at him after every single failure, I'm one of those people who called him CAWdy and made lyricchad parody memes. I and many other WWE fans don't take kindly to traitors.

When you sign that WWE contract you aren't just signing for money, you are entering a family with a goal to entertain the WWE Universe and put a smile on everyones face no matter what kind of hardship they might be facing. To distract them from anything that might be stressing them out in their personal lives. This is what entertainers do. But to leave WWE, to leave the Universe behind... that just felt like a smack in the face, especially after everything we gave him. Not just to leave but leave and then create a competitor was something that was unforgivable. I hada burning hatred for Cody and his new "revolution".

However, now things are different. Cody is coming back home. He is returning to fix the mistakes he made, to heal the scars he left on his true family. So while I may not forgive him totally for what he did in the past, he has my respect for realizing where his true family is. Into the future I feel a tide changing. No longer is the WWE Universe divided, we stand firmly behind Vince McMahon against the AEW threat and standing besides us is the one man who knows them better than anyone. Cody fucking Rhodes.