Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 8 / 24]

No.4967090 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>You are now tuned in… to the world’s greatest… TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT. BRIGHT LIGHTS HYPE CROWD YEAH WERE HERE TO THROW DOWN EVERYBODY GET LOUD… TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT
>pyro, crowd getting a lil schizo haha just going off a lil bit getting excited for the show
>titantron shows a clip from last week on Raw where Vince is in the ring buck naked riding a mechanical bull while ear piercing sirens blast through out the arena
>crowd cheers at the clip
>NO CHANCE…
>Vince walks out normally in a nice suit and gets a good reaction from the crowd
>he gets on the mic and thanks the FANS.. the GREAT FANS… for showing up and supporting WWE
>then gets into why he’s out there
>”As some of you may know, we here at the WWE have always taken great pride in the fact that through our style of sports entertainment, we can provide joy to millions of people around the world.”
>crowd murmurs like “huh??? This is boring..”
>Vince: “That being said… I think lately, I… I said I think lately I’ve been…”
>Vince starts to pop his shoulders up and down groovily and pacing around the ring
>crowd starts getting FIRED… UP… “OH HERE WE GO BABY”
>Vince: “I said I THINK? I said I THINK I MIGHT JUST BE????”
>crowd READY TO SCREEEEEECH
>Vince: “I SAID I THINK I MIGHT A BE A HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN LOVE”
>VINCE STARTS TO DISROBE AND THE CROWD IS GOING GORILLA STYLE
>Vince: “HIT MY SHIT, BITCH”
>ELO DON’T BRING ME DOWN STARTS BLASTING AND YOU ALREADY KNOW IT’S GETTING PRIMAL OUT THERE
>VINCE STRIPS TO THE SONG AND STARTS SCREEEAMING SO LOUD DOESNT EVEN NEED THE MIC GOING OFF LIKE SOMETHIN JUMPED UP AND BIT YA
>CROWD FEELIN FULLY ALIVE BABY
HAHAHAHAHA YEAH
I’LL TELL YA ONCE MORE
BEFORE I GET OFF THE FLOOR
DON’T BRING ME DOWN!!!!!