Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[69 / 13 / 22]

Upcoming KWABcast idea Work David Bixenspan

No.4975969 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anons have decided in retaliation to the faggotry of cancel culture, SJW, and just boring normal wrestling speak that /aspw/ will have its own podcast of some sorts. Ideas are being thrown out. One is vocaroo.
I hate this fat acne riddled kike so much and the fact that some of you on here posts his dumb tweets and his ugly mug. Enough.
Well one of the ideas is vocaroo segments. My suggestion for the eventual show is to start off with a bang. Lets go after this stupid fuck. Let's really insult everything about him and I'm just not talking about appearance only. Not to mention besides legitimate gripes I want it to be filled with antisemitic meme nonsense directed at him. I want people on burned twitters to follow him and make it known to him.
/asp/ once worked kevin nash, fans, normies, journalists and the news. The amount of pain anger and anguish we can inflict on this stupid fuck is endless. If you hate bix as much as I do write a personal message and vocaroo it. This is just in the idea phase. I dont care if this draws no money as long as /aspw/ can work and actually manipulate others into a similar mindset the dimes are endless
original original thread
>>4967512
Last thread
>>4970089
GOT ANY IDEAS POST THEN HERE.
GOT ANY GIMMICKS OR SEGMENTS YOU WANT TO MAKE WRITE SOME SHIT OUT AND OR VOCAROO IT AND WAIT FOR WHEN TAPES GET ACCEPTED.
Reminder anyone who isn't into this idea are reddit faggot kike trannies who dont belong here. This has potential to eclipse anything that /asp/ ever accomplished except maybe nash and even then depending on what directions this could go or if people find out about it and get worked then it may surpass it. This is still just an idea. One that someone else is setting up a format. An unfiltered shitposting podcast about wrestling and /aspw/ could be infinite dimes