Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 5 / 18]

What is your ideal scenario for Waka's first win?

No.5262096 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So for a couple months now, Cosmic Angels as a unit have been on a bit of a losing streak, with victories really only in singles matches on the lower cards/openers.

This got me thinking into how Cosmic Angels could possibly turn their momentum back around and for me personally, I think it starts with Waka getting her first win.

Waka's been more and more aggressive in her matches lately, so I would probably have her in tag matches against Mai, where Cosmic Angels loses, but in each additional showing Waka shows off more and more fire that slowly turns into Mai trying to avoid her. In that way, Waka's the assertive one and Mai's more defensive. Perhaps in that time, Mai captures the Future Title and Waka won't leave her alone until she gives her a shot in which they finally have a singles and Waka beats her there, allowing Cosmic Angels to "rise up" and start getting more wins.

Those are just my thoughts, I honestly have no clue what they're going to do, but I'm very invested in this CA story. I'm curious on how everyone else would frame it.