Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 2 / 14]

No.5333411 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lets talk about Shankism. Curious why you people don't talk about this guy more here? you have all these fake boogeymen yet this guy is actually real (mostly created by Shankism i guess who prohects his schizo behaviour onto these). He's also the biggest autist on the board. Why does he go under radar?

He spends everyday tracking post ID numbers on a dead wrestling board to GET. Probably with 60 percent success rate. I often see him fail and delete. Then samefags the same comments and images litereally all day.

The past 24 hours he's been bumping dimeless Nash falseflag threads as cope because he can't post R threads anymore. He still attempts to flood board with R threads but fails continuously bc they get murked.

He give up posting the random black man (martins mcman) he spammed here for years (litereally years no joke surely you remember) claiming it was some youtuber who he accused everybody who mocked him as being.

Now thinks some guy he calls "nuwolfie" (I think) is me. It's not. I found that guys video and spammed it here. I couldn't care less what you do with his pic here lol. I have zero pics online so good luck trying to expose me. You don't have first clue about me lol.

Shankism also goes by name hulk.satan. He dedicates his life to gay fanfic for FREE on a dead wrestling board. And to best part about it is he thinks he is BTFO'ing people like me when in reality he's only BTFO'ing himself.

LMFAO!

p.s. He failed to make his gay fanifc site culture despite 4 years of daily effort (he gets irked by this and crossposts to prove prove me wrong using his vpn - he samefags on /sp/ so there is lots of different countries flags and he thinks I can't see right through this - I can do exact same thing if I wanted).

This is just the gay fanfic part of his act. There's alot more this autist does here. Feel free to elborate or call me a schizo for become accustomed to this guys daily behvaiour here for years.