Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 4 / 15]

Help Me Understand This Guy's Problem

No.5446131 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When I think of being "Screwed" I think of winning the lottery and them not giving you the payout, or winning a Turbo Man doll and the seedy radio DJ actually giving you a gift certificate to be used to purchase a Turbo Man Doll rather than the doll itself.

I don't think of a change in the script to a predetermined, scripted business that is constantly malleable in regards to what Vince McMahon wants to do and how to book.

Why did Bret Hart carry Survivor Series 97 around like a black cloud over his head for 20 years?

He was leaving the company. Was he just supposed to win and go away to WCW with the title? Did he really think they would let him do that? Furthermore, the fact he refused to lose because "Its's Montreal" is asinine, as him being from Calgary would be similar to a situation where Triple H refuses to job in Milwaukee because he was born in Nashua New Hampshire.

Why did he care so much? I can see why they just did it, it would have created way more drama if they filled him in. But its pro wrestling. Its not a goal being disallowed in the NHL finals or Usain Bolt being tripped in a race.