Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 5 / 20]

Ringside News: Undertaker reportedly takes fat ass shit ahead of SummerSlam

No.5471108 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Speaking exclusively with Ringside News, The Undertaker has revealed that he's dropped a massive turd ahead of WWE's SummerSlam. "I took a fat ass shit ahead of SummerSlam," said the Deadman. "I know they got SummerSlam or Judgment Day or whatever coming up so to prepare myself for the festivities, I took a nasty fucking shit and told Brock Lesnar it reminded me of him." The Undertaker was in high spirits fresh off the news that he is to begin hosting a podcast exclusively for Peacock, the NBC owned streaming service that currently hosts WWE content. Ringside News was also fortunate enough to sit down with Booker T for a candid interview regarding The Undertaker's latest announcement. "Taker always shitting," said Booker. "I remember when me and Stevie were on our Heat run, we used to hear horror stories about Taker shitting like crazy before, during and after matches. Word traveled quick back then even between companies. They'd be in Montreal or some shit for Raw, we'd be in Pittsburgh for Nitro and the whole locker room would know that Taker just took the nastiest ass shit fifteen minutes ago before going out to the ring and crucifying Stone Cold or whatever the fuck." When asked for clarification, The Undertaker said he couldn't recall ever shitting once in his life before the one he just took ahead of SummerSlam. "Nah, this was the first shit I've ever taken. I've always just pissed everything out." Stay tuned to Ringside News for more updates.