Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[108 / 14 / 58]

No.5473447 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/ember-moon-athena-details-wwe-departure-believes-they-wanted-make-her-coach

"When you care about something, not just for yourself but for everyone involved, it hurts so much more because, for so many years, I've been not about myself. I've been for the match and other people. To be told that I've done nothing wrong and I was taken off TV for doing nothing wrong, it hurt so bad because I was so happy walking into work. I remember when Shotzi left, I remember going to my makeup artist and saying, 'I am so unhappy.' We would have to sit through stupid meetings about how we'd have to dress sexy. I remember looking at someone else (and laughing). I cater to children. I'm not about to wear fishnet booty buttcheek shorts because we had a two-hour meeting about how to dress like Mandy Rose. That's not fair. Mandy is absolutely phenomenal and an amazing person, but not everyone is Mandy Rose. I started seeing this downslope as soon as Hunter was gone. For the first bit, we didn't know why, we just knew he wasn't there. I got so angry. I was sitting there thinking, 'I did nothing wrong. I didn't piss off Vince.' They take Shotzi away, Hunter is gone. 'You guys promised me this wouldn't happen. You promised I wouldn't be lost in the shuffle. I went on this losing streak to help you guys out and build other talent so I could get a reward,'" she recalled.