Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / 1]

No.5611589 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was only 9.2 years old. I loved Nash so much, I had all his merchandise and his movies. I'd pray to Nash every night before I go to bed, thanking for the life I've been given. "Nash is love", I would say, "Nash is life". My dad hears me and calls me a mark. I knew he was just jealous for my devotion of Nash. I called him Daniel Bryan. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Nash. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "Fear? Or desire?". He rolls over into my bed, and puts himself on his hands and knees. I spread his butt cheeks . I penetrate his butthole. It feels so good, but I do it for Nash. I can feel my cock throbbing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Nash. He cries a bitchy cry as I fill his butt with my love. My dad walks in. Nash looks him straight in the eye, and says, "KWAB". Nash tears his quads jumping from my window. Nash is love. Nash is life.