Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 5 / 29]

Booker of the fucking year

No.5717337 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Tony Khan the autistic piece of shit couldn't book a fucking dinner at the local pub let alone a fucking tv show. No wonder AEW struggles to get 850K faggots to tune in every week. You're literally paying cunts like Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose to team up with with shitter like Yuta who is the most anti-dimes faggot I have seen in years. Your world champion is a cowboy faggot who is literally a charisma vacuum. You literally sign a man who headlined Wrestlemania but you put the belt on this shitter and wonder why you can't crack a million. There are literally a dozen other people who deserve to be champion over this fucking Tesla driving faggot.

Your tag team champions are literally a fucking dinosaur and some faggot twink tarzan wannabe who can barely string 2 words together but somehow is a pillar of the fucking company. You literally have the best tag teams in the world in FTR, Lucha Bros, Young Bucks, Hardys, Redragon hell even the fucking Acclaimed or the Gun Club are a better tag team.

Your last few TNT champions have either left the company or are by far the shittest excuses for pro wrestlers I have seen in a while. How can you justify having Scorpio fucking Sky as your champion when you have cunts like Miro, Christian, Andrade, Starks, Hobbs, Black, Hardy, Lee, Fenix, Joe etc.

Sort your fucking shit out Tony. I expect to see a special announcement next week.