Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 5 / 21]

No.5754213 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As a black wrestling fan, I must say that wwe’s handling of the sasha banks and naomi situation is very unsettling.
Vince's words said through Michael Cole made me feel uneasy.
I KNOW there is a precedent with how they’ve handled walkouts before, and I should expect them to treat Sasha and Naomi no different. I know that. However, just because they’re known for doing this doesn’t mean that it’s right.
As a Black person who deals with various issues in Corporate America, this hits home in a different way. Seeing the slander and disrespect from the company and their blatant lies in an attempt to get ahead of the situation and save face are extremely triggering. It reminds me that they don’t value Sasha Banks and Naomi as human beings, only merely as capital. It’s even more triggering when you’ve seen unprofessionalism from talent such as Brock Lesnar or Charlotte Flair, neither of whom received any public condemnation for their actions, but they’ve gone out of their way to make Sasha and Naomi look bad.
It’s all just disheartening, tacky, and classless above all else and makes me want to stop viewing their product altogether.
Bianca belair is the only black woman on the main roster. I can’t imagine WWE likes that by the way. And I don’t think they wanna go back to years ago where like 98% of the women’s roster on TV was all white women.
Zelina vega should be pushed way more and isn’t featured much. It’s good to see Raquel getting a big push though.
asuka is being pushed as usual, that’s good although her gimmick of yelling Japanese woman is horrible. Xia Lee, Aliyah and shotzi are doing nothing.
They’re obviously gonna keep pushing Bianca belair super hard as she’s the raw woman’s champion and she’s a great wrestler, and now I see them pushing her even more actually. Do you see them rushing someone like lash legend onto TV to make up for the loss of Sasha banks and Naomi on the roster? I still think she will get better in NXT for now.