Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 4 / 8]

Ryback Claims WWE Is Desperate To Stop Him From Speaking About Vince McMahon

No.5761167 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Former WWE star Ryback has said that WWE is looking to settle a lawsuit between them, and are desperate for him to stop speaking about Vince McMahon.

Ryback was released from WWE in 2016, though he claims to have left voluntarily, and has spent years bashing the company and the CEO.

Earlier this year, Ryback called McMahon’s mother Vicky Askew a “wh*re” months after the 101-year-old woman died.

On Twitter, the former Intercontinental Champion claimed that WWE is hoping to settle a lawsuit related to the Ryback name, but provided no proof to his claim.

Ryback did not provide proof that they have tried to stop him from speaking about McMahon.

>Over 5 months ago @wwe legal reached out to propose a settlement, as they’re going to lose the RYBACK TM. They want past rights and for me to sign a NDA. They’ve repeatedly tried telling me to stop talking about @VinceMcMahon and the truth with @wwe. You must right all wrongs.
— The Big Guy Ryback (@Ryback) May 22, 2022

>The one thing people need to understand is they threatened my job in 2012 with a multi million dollar malpractice suit I had for my ankle injury. They told me if I dropped it they would take care of me and all would be forgotten from the past. I trusted them and they lied.
— The Big Guy Ryback (@Ryback) May 22, 2022

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/ryback-claims-wwe-is-desperate-to-stop-him-from-speaking-about-vince-mcmahon