Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 10 / 19]

No.5767903 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Whenever I see Koguma I’m reminded that the prodigy of professional wrestling does exist. Indeed, she has been called a genius for years. Your author has been covering Stardom since before their first ever show, and I have seen almost all of the pro tests that were open to the public in the past eleven years. It may not surprise you that wrestlers who go on to great things often make you feel something even at that early point. Mayu Iwatani couldn’t really do anything, but she cried a lot and left an emotional mark. Utami Hayashishita showed her dominant strength in sparring. Saya Kamitani’s impressive dropkick is still etched in my mind’s eye.

>And then there’s Koguma. Even in her pro test she managed to be a cut above the rest. The aforementioned top wrestlers struggled their way through the intense menu of the pro test. The Stardom originals Yoko Bito and Yoshiko have the aura of completing the pro test with no flaws, but Koguma was even better than them. They say she has no sporting background…