Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / 7]

No.6026633 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>”So I get to their house and they had already made me a drink, which was pretty weird, but whatever. I figure that we just had a great show and they want to celebrate. They had clearly gotten started before me. Cornette says everyone else will be here soon, so we should go to the backyard to set up a bit. The entire time Synn is smiling at me and it’s this weird sort of smile where I feel like something’s up, but I just don’t know, you know?”
>”So once we get back there she starts taking off her clothes. I figure it’s just a little drunken fun, and hey, she’s got some big cans, and maybe some of the other girls will join in when they get here. I look over at Corny, and he’s… he’s touching himself. Now it’s weird. Now I’m picking up that something’s wrong. But at the same time, he’s still my boss, so what do I do, you know?”
>The wrestler, who remained unnamed for fear of retaliation, described the scene as his eyes widened.
>”He walks over, and he’s got himself in hand, and as he’s looking at her, says to me, ‘It’s tighter than you’d think.’ Then they both get in the hot tub, and that’s where it all started.”