Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[112 / 24 / 51]

No.6057938 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
[Sad news]
In an interview with Bunshun Number, top freelancer Saori Anou (31) expressed disappointment with her current career trajectory.

>"I haven't won a belt, I haven't been playing an active role, and I don't have any buzz. It's the worst."

>When interviewed for this article, Annou says that it is difficult to talk about positive topics. She says she hates the fact that she often expresses her dissatisfaction and anxiety.

[...]

>Even when fighting for a title, she says, "I lose in a crucial moment. I find myself unable to seize opportunities."

>She left Actress Girls at the end of 2019 and started competing as a freelancer in February 2008. However, due to a request for self-restraint, her matches were cut in half in March, and in April she was declared in a state of emergency. Her start as a freelancer was halted.

>But she doesn't want to use that as an excuse. She doesn't think she's been treated lightly because she's a freelancer. However, she has not been able to make a satisfactory career as a freelancer.

"I need to raise the brand of Saori Anou even more, but I haven't been able to do that. It's frustrating..."

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/58179ea8a5d65cb9bd4290fc7c27e97771408620