Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 4]

No.6069927 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
when the nurse doesn't watch me take my meds i sit in my room and talk to Hulk "Terry Bollea" Hogan. what people don't know is Hulk Hogan's intense workout regime and belief in our lord and savior (coupled with other blessings) enlarged and decalcified Hulk's 37 inch pythons (third eye) the nicos-atticus dog quote found in Brutus Beefcakes phone.news story

i drew this from memory while watching Hogan and The Giant have the Andre tribute match on my old vhs. every time i watch it it gets dimmer.it is uploading into my head every time i press PLAY

Hulk Hogan is a POWERFUL MAN OF CHRIST even in 2022. this means the slam around the world can still be felt through the body of any true HULKAMANIAC. i feel an intense paranormal connection with Terry. when i watch his matches i can feel every punch, every big boot, every pose. i can feel throats under my fingers and and a newfound appreciation for the good lord

wrestling has ALWAYS been involved with intensely powerful gypsy magick inherited from carnival days. if you wish to truly understand professional wrestling,you must first learn the truth of knowing its a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot brother - hh