Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 11 / 22]

BOOKER T ISSUES STATEMENT ON SASHA BANKS

No.6072856 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Let me take a minute here now to talk about something. Let me get real for a moment ok? Sasha Banks. The Boss. Let's talk about the elephant that's in the damn room ok? First and foremost let me tell you, I love Sasha Banks. I love Sasha Banks without a doubt. I respect her and love her work. I love what she brings to the table you feel me? She is a true WWE superstar. Main event super star. She is right up there with all the big names that do what we do at the highest level ok? She's uh uh uh headlined big events. The um um NXT whatchacallit, Takeovers right right. Her matches with Bayley, and Charlotte and Big Time Becks, they speak for themselves. And of course she's done the biggest of the big Wrestlemania ok. She headlined a Wrestlemania. And that was an important one because she did it with Bianca Belair ok, another black sister. Two black queens headlining a damn Wrestlemania it don't get more historical and iconic than that. But what she's been doing lately? Walking out of RAW and dropping titles and all of that? There is a phrase that says you don't bite the hand that feeds you. I say you let that hand jerk, stroke, slap or fist you as long as the other has a check in it. Eat fried chicken y'all.