Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 4]

BOOKER T ISSUES STATEMENT ON VINCE MCMAHON

No.6093081 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>So let's talk about it man. Let's talk about it because it's a uh uh uh HOT topic ok. It is getting HEATED right? Let's talk about Vincent. Kennedy. McMahon. Alright? Vince McMahon is one of those dudes that comes along once in a lifetime you feel me? He's a uh uh uh visionary. The man has VISION ok? Like telescopic and microscopic VISION. The man invented sports entertainment. He MADE that. That takes vision. That takes the ability to see into the future ok? Vince McMahon, ok, has saved my life. Saved it. Vince McMahon made my wife a QUEEN, ok. Queen Sharmill, can you dig it HA!. Vince McMahon helps me put food on my kids plate. And let me tell you something, it don't get no more real than putting food on my kid's plate you feel me? So, you can say I'm biased here brother, by I got a reason. I got a good god damn reason. Because there is a saying. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. And if that hand wants to also grope, slap, fondle and pass you off to Johnny Ace you do it. Eat fried chicken y'all.