Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 2 / 12]

Jim Cornette SHOOTS on Islam

No.6096418 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"But let me tell you something dickface after you have gone off on that promo, let me tell you a few things. Number one of which I'll admit that the people running the United States are a really fucked up bunch of people, however, you think it's bad, [if] those fucking dalmatian eating fucking psychopaths that run your fucking countries over there [got] a hold of the U.S.'s resources and you'll see what would happen. The whole fucking Earth would be blown up in six fucking weeks, because your people are a bunch of goddamn lunatics and here's why motherfucker. The Americans are psychopaths? We're fucking amateurs. Here's what you ought to do just before we even get into the meat of the matter, what you ought to do is you ought to put a fucking kibosh on those street celebrations you have where 20,000 of ya are out on the fucking street wearing some shitty clothes that look like they haven't been washed in fucking six weeks with goats firing off automatic weapons up in the air celebrating with the fucking burning fucking George Bush effigies and death to America banners. We know George Bush was a goddamn idiot, but you know what, we also don't really burn people in a fucking street around here for real even if he deserved it, which he did, and you people do, so don't try to tell me about this peaceful fucking Islamic religion when all you see from these goddamn backward ass cave-fucking people's countries are goddamn people burning other people in the streets and throwing them off goddamn roofs, first of all....