Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / 3]

Even Omega knows Jay White is the man

No.6167015 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>When I left, if I were a betting man, I would have put everything I owned in my name, so couple of retro consoles and five dollars, I would have put that on knowing that Jay White and Will Ospreay were going to be the go-to international talents that they would heavily push.
>Jay White did step up and did become the guy New Japan needed and he became their box office superstar and became the guy you could base a pay-per-view off of, a guy you could put on posts, someone that when he speaks you want to hear what he has to say and you're compelled by what he has to say
>Will is there...I'm digging myself into a hole here, Will is there and Will is great. I'm glad to see him in a marquee match against Orange Cassidy. I'm just saying that I think New Japan made the right choice by going with Jay White. He was the star of the two, is all I'm saying.
>Jay White wasn't a freak athlete like Will, so he had to go into the think tank and come up with something that was marketable.
>Here's a way to sum it up; Will is working harder than anyone, but Jay was the guy working smarter than everyone. That's the best way I can sum it up