Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 4]

No.6171571 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Listen here anon, you may be a tough son of a bitch, but I am the most violent son of a bitch in this business! All I do is break bones, crush skulls, rip flesh from the bone and drink people's blood and I FRIGGING LOVE THIS SHIT! You've bitten off more that you can chew here anon, I'm going to destroy you, you are never going to be the same again after going face to face with the purveyor of viole-
>heckle from the crowd
>GET THAT FUCKER OUT OF HERE! YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, FUCK YOU! sigh, FUCK!
>walks around the crowd for two full plays of Wild Thing before arriving to the ring
>partway through he sits down and lights his cigarette like Onita though he's being cheered, fans chant "this is awesome" for it
>bell rings, he immediately takes it to the outside, spends five minutes throwing you into the barricades and doing shitty brawling
>knee lifts with ten inches of daylight between his knee and your head
>bites your forehead to draw blood, leaving a permanent scar
>Aubrey clutches her own forehead with her mouth agape like she's screaming in between you and the hardcam
>the fight goes outside for another ten minutes, you eventually go on offence and he scratches the back of his head while he's supposed to be selling
>he blades while standing up in full view of the crowd, his blood gets in your cut as you brawl again and you feel yourself becoming less coordinated and your vision getting blurry
>paradigm shift, one two three
>run ins from JAS, BCC, Eddie Kingston, Proud and Powerful, the entirety of Bullet Club, Darby, Sting, Team Taz, Andrade, Rush, the United Empire, and the surprise debuts of Ibushi, Negro Casas, Timothy Thatcher, Ryusuke Taguchi and Super Delfin
>Excalibur desperately tries to explain the story behind a six man tag match he was in involving Delfin in the parking lot of a Lebanese bakery in Benton Harbor, Michigan in 2004
>Tony announces a new four month tournament to settle the conflict for the Caspian Sea Championship