Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[343 / 45 / 90]

MONDAY NIGHT RAW GAMETHREAD #3 - THE RISE OF GRU EDITION

No.6214540 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
THE SHOW SO FAR:
> MITB Last chance qualifying battle royal (BRO....)
> John Cena encounters the Street Profits backstage and calls them Jigga Whats
> 30 minutes of advertisements
> Montez "John Henry" Ford of the Street Profits defeats Main Event Jey Uso, with the opportunity to select the stipulation for the UNDISPUTED WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES OF THE WORLD at the upcoming Money in the Bank Premium Live Event in Beautiful Las Vegas (stipulation announcement still to come)
> The Judgement Day confronts The Mysteriouses backstage to set up a tag match next week in San Diego (area codes 858, 442, 760, 619)
> 10 minutes of advertisements
> We watch video packages about the history of "Prototype" John Cena set to that one Fort Minor song that wasn't "Where'd You Go?" and a weird muted trumpet cover of the John Cena Sucks theme song

ONGOING:
> The Miz has a chat with Irish Kevin, and AJ Styles is likely to get his revenge on The Miz, or something along those lines (fight for the last MITB spot? singles feud match at SummerSlam? nothing at all? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT)

STILL TO COME:
> Contract signing shenanigans with The Most Beautiful Woman in WWE and that girl from the "I whip my hair back and forth" music video
> Petite blonde catfight with Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan
> John Cena comes to the ring to demonstrate HLR as part of his 20 year celebration
> The Almighty Bobbo takes on The Treetrunk and The 4.0 Genius of the Alpha Academy, with Austin Theory as special enforcer
> Last chance elimination match for the women's MITB, with Becky "Pris" Lynch, "The Protector" Xia Li, Nikki "Almost a Super Hero", "I'm PLUMP" Doudrop, "The Queen of Shovels" Shayna Baszler, and "Thank god my dad died" Tamina