Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 2]

Iron Shiekh Shoots On Roman:

No.6321085 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
On the last episode of shoot interview, iron shiekh asked about new era of wrestling and especially the bloodline and if he wants to have a match with undisputed unified champion roman reign

>You asked me [an] excellent excellent question.it would be the best feeling of my life and a great honor and a great feeling to wrestle Infront of new WWE fans.it would be great to wrestle [with] new stars and that jabberoni, roman reign

At this point he turned to camera and says:

>Roman reign, you are an another faggot son of a bitch no good low life.just want to let you know you are [a] punk, you are [a] fag, you are [a] hungry little gay worse then Michael jackson.i have a lot of respect for Paul, great manager, great speaker, but that little punk, roman reign, another little fag, worse that Michael Jackson, I don't like him and I don't like his attitude, he is a punk, I can break his fucking back, break his back , make him humble and then fuck his ass

>I won't do it in WWE, because of respect for my sport and the respect for Mr McMahon. I am a professional.otherwise I'm ready to do it in [any] place, make him humble, suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back and then fuck his ass till he respects the iron shiekh.but I won't do it in WWE because of God and Jesus and Mr McMahon

>Roman reign, you are no good, you are worse than Michael Jackson and I will never respect you and you was lucky punk that I didn't break your back, fucked your ass and made you humble.and you would be lucky that the Usos will come and save you and I won't break your back.you know what I'm talking about right? because I'm a shooting man.you are a punk.you were lucky that I respect Paul Heyman. I'll never respect the gay. I'll never respect the fag. You are worse than Hulk Hogan.this is a great feeling to wrestle for WWE fans again and you are so lucky for Paul comes save you before I break your back and make you humble. Beside that everything [else] would be great.