Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 5 / 9]

Vince McMahon Continues to Get Destroyed By Ryback

No.6329422 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
One of the most well-known figures who has contributed significantly to the success of WWE is Vince McMahon. Recently, though, McMahon stepped away from WWE after the latest WSJ revelations surfaced, which was one of the most talked-about topics. Several well-known wrestlers have expressed their thoughts on this. On Twitter, while addressing his former boss, Ryback took a shot at Mr. McMahon.

It is not unexpected anymore to see Ryback attack WWE. The conflict between the two parties started when the former star quit WWE due to contractual issues. Since then, whenever it comes to WWE, Ryback has been quite vocal about their attempts to suppress his social media engagement which has a major impact on his self run business, Feed Me More Nutrition.

On Twitter, Ryback wrote
>Look at the amount of changes that have taken place with the 1st week with @wwe An innocent company doesn’t make moves like this and there are going to be more with what they will uncover. @VinceMcMahon is paranoid nervous on tv and wobbly legs are more than being old

Previously Ryback had taken to Twitter to address Vince McMahon with a very heated message
>“Reminder @VinceMcMahon is absolutely done with @wwe. There will be others gone as well. Just wait until they start finding the really good s**t “pal” I will personally p*ss and s**t on your grave the first chance I get. F**k you Vince, you little b**ch old man. #Hungry”

We have seen Ryback taking digs at Vince McMahon since the day WWE released him. It is not the first time we have Ryback doing the same. However, this time Mr. McMahon’s investigation news has given a subject to talk for the former Intercontinental Champion.