Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 3 / 17]

TO KEITH

No.6403327 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm putting this on here because some times this is the best way to reach guys. I'm happy Keith Lee got a title. I think putting any title on Keith improves it. He is super talented and has a lot to offer. But Keith needs to stop coping that WWE was wrong for the reasons they let him go. He needs to stop thinking that he knows better and that he doesnt need to change. Keith you need to lose weight. There are a lot of people that feel the same way and won't say to your face because they're either fake and two faced or love you and are scared to hurt your feelings. They're both as bad at this point. It is effecting your perfomance in ring and more importantly it's affecting your health outside of it. Considering what you went through I would hope you would see that you're not invincible and that losing the weight could have a huge impact. Stop fucking lying to yourself and put the work in because the work is nothing you cant do. You're beyond being out of shape Keith. You're not healthy.