Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / 9]

Who's the biggest draw or draws in Stardom?

No.6476323 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In terms of merch and Stardom churning out more merch for a certain talent then they do most. If they main event a show and it usually means quicker sell outs then most. Or fan reaction (well more so on social media and such with no crowd cheering as of now). I would say it's pretty much guessing at this point but it be interesting to see who everyone thinks are the draws in Stardom. But if anyone here who's been at shows and maybe fan signings (they must do a few here and there) can maybe get a better grasp at who's a big draw with the fans.

I wouldn't be shocked if Tam Nakano is definitely top 3 in terms of draws. She's all over the promoting stuff when it comes to promoting the company and she's always high up the card in big matches and feuds. That report early into Bushiroad era run was right saying she was going to be a big part of this new era of Stardom.

Giulia and Utami, you would guess are top 5 for sure just going by their pushes. Starlight Kid, I would assume is pretty popular especially more so now with her heel turn which seemed to take her to the next level in terms of feeling like the next big star. Although she's yet to break into top tier of main event, she's all over the promoting part of Stardom and does a lot of the interviews and stuff more so then most. I would be shocked just based on her personality and likeability, plus her big steps ups in her in ring work that Saya Kamitani isn't up there as a draw.

I think Mina Shirakawa and Unagi Sayaka based on their backgrounds as Gravure Models and they got fun personalities ( I always call them the Joshi version of the IIconics formerly of WWE, but they definitely better in the ring then the IIconics), that they move some merch for a certain section of the fanbase. To be fair Stardom do use Mina quite a lot for promotional stuff.