Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 6 / 13]

No.6525866 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Ayo, the world is cold better bundle up. I said the world is cold better bundle up. Ayo the..
YO! YO! CUT MY MUSIC DAWG! CUT IT! YO!
HEY TONY KHAN! HEY TK! I DID YOUR WHOLE JERICHO APPRECIATION ARC BULLSHIT DAWG! I did your barbed wire deathwatch, because I was promised certain..ahem..the tasting of certain reproductive fluids originating from a certain Chris Jericho. DON'T DENY IT TK! DON'T JUST SHRUG YOU MONEY MARK! WE HAD A DEAL! LOOK AT ME LOOK LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME DAWG!
* slaps face repeatedly in front of the camera* I DO THIS EVERYDAY TO MYSELF DAWG!
*looks straight into the camera* JERICHO! We ain't done yet pahtnah! We ain't done til I taste that nut, dawg!
How about this TK. You like money, right? AEW is about breaking down barriers, right?! Next PPV, all or nothing! Losers got to get his cock sucked on live TV! JERICHO! EITHER WAY I WIN DAWG! YOU CAN'T GET OUT NOW YOU IN TOO DEEP PAHTNAH! If I win, you know how this is going down, dawg I'ma suck u dry. But if you win..well the only thing I'm gonna be thinking is.. WILL HE SPIT OR SWALLOW?!! *throws down mic*